How Hiring – Sales & Marketing Representative
This position will primarily maintain and upsell existing accounts and prospect for new business while providing multi-media marketing solutions. You will need to be passionate about hunting and fishing and be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual.
The candidates we are looking for need to be self-motivated and work well in a fast-paced environment. Presenting yourself professionally in person, on the phone, electronically, and at trade shows is a requirement.
This is a full-time position that has an established customer base. Benefits include medical, dental, paid holidays, vacation and 401k plan.
– Sales experience is preferred, but not required. We will train the right person.
– Applicant must have a good understanding of the hunting and fishing industries.
– Maintain and grow existing accounts.
– Prospect new business via “cold calling”
– Meet and exceed weekly/monthly new business & existing business sales & activity goals.
– Build, manage, and grow relationships with a diverse client base.
– Be creative by thinking outside the box.
– Develop marketing strategies for clients.
– Order entry for print & digital ads and manage/update all activity reports.
– Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
– Ability to meet strict deadlines and handle multiple tasks with accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
– Media background is a plus, but not required
– Other duties as assigned.