Northern Oahe Walleye Series
North Central South Dakota Fishing Tournament Information
One thing you will find with boat fishing on Lake Oahe, there is always a place to find fish. With all the small fishing towns and resorts on Upper Lake Oahe, there is always boat access, no matter what the wind speed and direction is. The structure of Upper Lake Oahe can cater to any type of fishing. There are deep and shallow points, submerged railroad grades and islands, in addition to shoreline flats.
Have you heard about the Northern Oahe Walleye Series yet?
It includes some of the areas fishing tournaments with the championship to be held in Mobridge on Saturday, August 19, 2018. Over $25,000 in cash and prizes are up for grabs including guaranteed $5,000 for first place!
To qualify you have to place in the top 20 of any of the following tournaments:
• Wolves on The Water, June 2
• Denny Palmer Memorial Tourney, June 8 & 9
• Pollock Men’s Club Tournament, June 16 & 17
• Whitlock Bay Walleye Tournament, July 6 & 7
• SD Walleye Classic, July 21 & 22
• Grand River Casino Cup, July 14
• Northern Oahe Walleye Championship August 3 & 4
For full details on the Northern Lake Oahe Walleye Series and links to all of the tournaments along with entry information, please visit www.northernoaheseries.com.