• 1 1/2 lb. catfish fillets, in strips
• 2 tsp. Cajun-style blackened seasoning
• 4 Tbsp. mayonnaise
• 1/2 C. butter
• 1 C. sliced fresh mushrooms
• 1/2 C. chopped fresh parsley
• 1 C. sliced green onions
• 1 lb. small, peeled shrimp
• 2 (10.75 oz.) cans condensed cream of shrimp soup
Sprinkle catfish strips with blackened fish seasoning. Spread catfish with mayo.
Place in shallow dish, cover; refrigerate for 1 hr.
In a large skillet, heat 4 Tbsp. butter until it begins to sizzle. Sear fish strips until golden, turning once.
Transfer to 9×13” baking dish; arrange fish in a single layer.
In same skillet, heat remaining 4 Tbsp. butter over med. heat.
Cook & stir mushrooms in butter until golden.
Stir in parsley, green onions, & shrimp. Reduce heat to low; cook until shrimp are pink & tender.
Stir in cream of shrimp soup; blend well. Ladle soup mixture over fish in baking dish.
Bake at 375º for 30 min.