• 2 boxes of Stove Top Stuffing prepared using directions.
Place this in a 9 x 13 greased baking pan.
Then combine the following:
• 4 to 5 cups chopped turkey or chicken
• 3 cans cream soups, I use 2 Chicken and 1 Celery • 2 cups Dimock Cheddar Cheese shredded
Pour this mixture over dressing and then crush:
•1 sleeve of Club Crackers
and pour over turkey mixture.
Bake at 350o for 45 minutes covered with aluminum foil and another 15 minutes uncovered.
Easy Pepperoni Rollovers
• Take a package of Grand Biscuits
and roll them flat to about 1/4 inch, add a
• tsp. of pizza sauce
to one half of biscuit, cover sauce with
• Dimock Pepperoni Cheese that has been shredded or cut into small pieces.
Fold the other half over the sauce and cheese and press edges good with a fork.
Place on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes at 350o or until golden brown.
Can eat with extra pizza sauce or marinara sauce warmed up. Easy and Good!
For all your Cheese needs check out Dimock Cheese https://www.dimockdairy.com/