• 4 goose breast
• 1 1/2 packets taco seasoning
• 1 can diced green chilies
• 4 strips bacon, cooked & crumbled
• 1 carton of beef stock
• 1 can of beer
• 1 pkg. soft/hard taco shells
• Your favorite taco toppings
Layer breast in bottom of crock-pot. Pour beef stock on top of until they are covered by 1/2”.
Sprinkle taco seasoning in on top of stock and mix well. Add green chilies and bacon and mix well. Pour 1/2 can of beer into mix and stir it in. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Pull breast out and shred and add some of cooking liquid back into meat and mix.
Serve like a regular taco with your favorite toppings.